All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an inspiring collection of recipes celebrating Italy's best-loved fast food. You can enjoy delicious home-made pizzas with more than 30 freshly-prepared recipes. It features toppings for all tastes, from creamy Quattro Formaggi and delicate Salmon & Avocado to spicy American Hot and Chilli Beef. You can ring the changes with unusual ingredients to enliven and enhance your pizza repertoire including mussels, shiitake mushrooms, smoked chicken, feta cheese, and butternut squash. It contains a practical guide to cooking pizzas with step-by-step techniques for making the perfect pizza base and a classic tomato sauce. Originating in Naples as a quick and inexpensive snack, the ever-popular pizza has never looked back since leaving its native city. This fabulous book takes this humble snack to new heights revealing how to make the tastiest pizzas, from simple classics such as Quattro Formaggi and Fiorentina to stunning party pieces like Smoked Salmon Pizzettes and Spinach and Ricotta Panzerotti.There are rich and filling fish and meat pizzas such as Crab & Parmesan Calzonelli and Pancetta, Leek & Smoked Mozzarella, plus lighter vegetarian pizzas such as Spring Vegetable and Pine Nut, and Mushroom & Pesto, making this the perfect book for pizza lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson is a highly experienced food writer and editor, who ran a catering service and cooking school.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width143 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.