All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionQuick Ethgraphy takes traditional anthropological fieldwork techniques and applies them to contemporary applied research problems. For most applied projects, time is of the essence, and QE shows how ethgraphic work can be successfully accomplished in a matter of weeks. Handwerker guides the reader through the use of research teams, highly focussed research problems, and a variety of structured techniques. This book will be a valuable reference for fieldworkers in anthropology and sociology, and other applied social science fields.
- Author BiographyW. Penn Handwerker is professor of Medical Anthropology at the University of Connecticut. He is known for his research in the Caribbean and the Arctic on health, gender, subsistence, and other important research areas.
- Author(s)W. Penn Handwerker
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/11/2001
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.