All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick Guide to Flash Catalyst covers how to build interactive websites and interfaces easily in Flash Catalyst using designs imported in Photoshop and Illustrator formats. Also, the book will cover how to covert static artwork to interactive components, add actions to it, and publish it as SWF and AIR applications.
- Author BiographyRafiq Elmansy has been a graphic designer for 10 years with a background in traditional art and sculpture. His experience in graphic design includes working on different design projects as well as creative directing. He runs his own design company, Pixel Consultations at www.pixelconsultations.com. He is also an Adobe Community Professional, Adobe Certified Expert in Flash and Photoshop, and the founder and manager of the Adobe user group in Egypt (AUGE), the first Adobe user group in the Middle East. Rafiq is also part of the Adobe Prerelease Program. Rafiq Elmansy is an author in the graphic and design field. His articles are published in Adobe design and developer center, Adobe Edge, communitymx.com, and his design blog www.graphicmania.net. He is the author of Photoshop 3D for Animators published by Focal press.
- Author(s)Rafiq Elmansy
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.