All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis supplement takes the guesswork out of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. It explains HIPAA in simple terms and puts it in the setting of the physician's office. Covering Title I, Health Insurance Reform, and Title II, Administrative Simplification, this guide emphasizes the importance of compliance with HIPAA and describes the repercussions if a practice does t comply. It also dispels some of the myths surrounding HIPAA. Taking compliance one step further, it also describes the importance of complying with the fraud and abuse policy of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Office of Inspector General (OIG). This guide is especially useful for insurance billers and medical coders.
- Author(s)Brenda K Burton
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.