All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Icelandic knitting and knit your own cardigans, socks, mittens, bags, slippers and much more. Learn the basics of this enduring and beautiful knitting style as well as the more intricate Icelandic techniques. You will find everything you need to kw from knitting in the round and felting through to shaping sweaters and knitting with beads. The book also provides helpful tips on how to adapt traditional patterns to make your own unique designs. With colourful step-by-step photos and easy-to-follow instructions, this book is perfect for the beginner as well as the more advanced knitter.
- Author BiographyGunn Birgirsdottir founded and manages an online store for yarn and knitting patterns. She is also involved in youth work and is an experienced foster care educator and trainer.
- Author(s)Gunn Birgirsdottir
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note180 colour
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.