CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionINDEPENDENT, RIGOROUS, & OBJECTIVE: The Quick Learning Guide gives a quick and comprehensive walk through the WorldVistA Computerized Patient Record (WorldVistA CPRS) electronic health records (EHR) software. WorldVistA CPRS is based on the EHR software used in the Veterans Administration's hospitals and outpatient clinics. WorldVistA CPRS software is available for free to anyone as download from the WorldVistA website. The Quick Learning Guide covers how to install, learn, and use WorldVistA CPRS. This resource uses a structured approach to demonstrate common clinical and practice management functions and how they are supported. Lots of actual system screenshots and flow charts capture the user experience and major system screens used to perform typical tasks. Other topics include: WorldVistA CPRS techlogy and development overview; resources for training and technical support; and strengths and limitations of the software. Essential system information is presented in a concise format, sparing the reader hours of painstaking research and time consuming data collection.
- Author BiographyDr. Teresa Piliouras is CEO of Technical Consulting & Research, and founder of its Center for Advanced Research on Emerging Healthcare Technologies. The Center is engaged in on-going research on the functionality of Electronic Health Records (EHR) software, and challenges doctors, nurse practitioners, and practice management staff face when they migrate from paper records to electronic-based record keeping. The goal of this research is to assist medical practices in the adoption of EHR software and in the optimization of their clinical and practice management functions. Dr. Piliouras holds a B.S. from the University of Illinois, a MBA from Iona College, and a Ph.D. from Polytechnic University. She is an entrepreneur, industry consultant, and educator with over twenty years of management leadership and technical experience providing advanced Information Technology solutions to corporations, academic, government, and not-for-profit institutions. She has expertise in advanced information technologies, risk assessment, statistical evaluation, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, and operations research and industrial engineering. She has held appointments in Computer Science and Management of Technology departments as an Adjunct Professor at Polytechnic Institute of New York University, and Visiting Professor at Iona College. She has authored numerous scholarly books and publications, and is the recipient of numerous awards for innovation, invention, and entrepreneurship. She is actively engaged in promoting the development of new technologies to protect and safeguard individual privacy and safety in this digital age.
- Author(s)Dr Teresa C Piliouras Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byPui Lam (Raymond) Yu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.