All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionQuick Reference Dictionary for Massage Therapy and Bodywork will impress students and professionals in massage therapy as being a unique, ready reference for a wide variety of information relevant to the profession. Why look through numerous texts when everything you will want to find can be found inside one handy, pocket size resource? Concise and user-friendly, find quick access to over 2,000 definitions and terms that will be encountered daily by massage therapy students and professionals. Quick Reference Dictionary for Massage Therapy and Bodywork also contains 22 appendices on important topics such as AMTA Standards of Practice, medical codes for massage therapy, and acronyms and abbreviations. Making the Quick Reference Dictionary for Massage Therapy and Bodywork the most complete and hands-on source to have by your side is the inclusion of 200 names of massage and bodywork modalities with a general explanation regarding the nature of massage and bodywork.
- Author BiographyEd Denning, MEd, LMT Ed Denning, MEd, LMT, taught for 26 years and has a Master's Degree in Elementary Education. As a teacher, he held additional certifications as a library/media specialist and a computer instructor. Ed has been a practicing licensed massage therapist in Ohio since 1993 and is involved with massage and bodywork education. He was president of the Ohio State Massotherapy Association in 1995 and was a founding member of the Ohio Massage Schools Council in 1999. Ed was selected to be on the Massage Therapy Advisory Committee for the State Medical Board of Ohio from 1999 to 2003, and the Committee for Insurance Issues for the American Massage Therapy Association from 2000 to 2003. He was the coordinator of the massage therapy program at Stark State College of Technology from 1998 to 2003, after which he was an instructor in the Massage Therapy Program at Stark State College of Technology. He has conducted workshops in coding every year since 1997. Ed has written and published works in the massage therapy field, including writing and publishing the first edition of The Medical Code Manual For Massage Practitioners in 1995 and several articles in national massage magazines. He created and maintains www.massagecpt.com, a Web site devoted to massage therapy medical coding issues. Ed is a member of American Massage Therapy Association, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, Ohio State Massotherapy Association, and Massage Focus Group. He is a life member of The American Association of Retired Persons, Akron Bicycle club, and the League of American Wheelmen. In Ed's spare time he enjoys traveling, walking, power boating, and bicycling. Ed has been a life-long resident of the Akron-Canton, Ohio area.
- Author(s)Ed Denning
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width105 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.