Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a foundation for students studying international law who need to supplement kwledge from their courses or obtain a quick overview to prepare for an exam. The topics covered range from the historic foundations of international law (including an overview of the subject's founders) to the laws of wars and use of force. The book contains information on wars ranging from the 100-years war to Vietnam and the one in Iraq. The book provides a comprehensive overview of state formation and obligations, including state requirements to treat all individuals (citizens, immigrants, and aliens) humanely. Students who review the state responsibility chapter will obtain an approach to writing essay questions on international law or briefs for international tribunals.
- Author(s)Sherri Burr
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleQuick Review Series
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.