All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing a mate. Faithfulness. Maintaining healthy communication. Sexual intimacy. Blended families. Forgiving each other. Career and family goals. The challenges of infertility. Disagreements over parenting styles. The stress of money and finances. Aging and retirement. Couples face an ermous variety of challenges over the course of a marriage--including maintaining the marriage itself. <p/>Quick Scripture Reference for Counseling Couples is just what struggling couples--and those who counsel them--need. In a convenient spiral binding, this helpful resource makes the power, encouragement, and hope of Scripture accessible to pastors and counselors as they guide couples, both through premarital counseling sessions and when they hit those inevitable rough patches in marriage.
- Author BiographyKeith R. Miller is professor and program director of Bible and theology at Calvary University. He is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, Calvary Bible College, and Dallas Theological Seminary. <p/>Patricia A. Miller is a professor and program director for biblical counseling at Calvary University. She is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, Western Illinois University, and Calvary Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Keith R Miller,Patricia A Miller
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2017
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight399 g
- Width145 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.