All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor counselors, pastors, men's ministry leaders, and any Christian man who wants a user-friendly quick reference guide to Scripture, here is an essential resource! Scripture passages are conveniently gathered under 120 topics that concern men, including anxiety, burut, career, commitment, depression, divorce, envy, faithfulness, gambling, homosexuality, integrity, leadership, marriage, money, reputation, suffering, temptation, wisdom, and more. Perfect for counseling or for personal study and memorization.
- Author Biography<b>Keith R. Miller</b> is professor of Bible and theology at Calvary Bible College and is the coauthor of <i>Quick Scripture Reference for Counseling Youth</i>. He is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, Calvary Bible College, and Dallas Theological Seminary. He lives in the Kansas City area.
- Author(s)Keith R. Miller
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight435 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.