All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help resolve most common English language problems and queries, this book has an accessible reference format with examples and explanations of mistakes regarding sentence construction, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Author BiographyAngela Burt has had a successful career as an English teacher and examiner and now runs a proofreading company. She has written many other books on the correct use of the English language, including Increase Your Word Power and Write with Confidence and Model Everyday Letters.
- Author(s)Angela Burt
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/06/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight320 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.