CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionQUICK WIN HR IRELAND is aimed at owners and managers of small businesses and others in the workplace who manage staff, as well as HR practitioners. It provides concise, yet informative, answers to the most frequently asked questions about HR and staff issues in an Irish context. Like other titles in the QUICK WIN series, QUICK WIN HR IRELAND is designed so that you can dip in and out of the content as the need arises to search for answers. There are five sections: HR Basics covers key HR issues applicable to virtually every organisation. Before Employment looks at the issues arising in advance of employing staff - primarily, but t limited to recruitment. During Employment covers the issues likely to arise during an individual's employment, across policy, procedures, performance management, leave and responsibilities for health and safety and dignity at work. After Employment focuses on the reality of termination of employment - when and how and the issues that might arise afterwards. HR Management looks at HR's higher level responsibilities to the organisation it serves. In addition, using the grid in the Contents section, you can search for questions and answers across a range of topics: Communication; Development; Management; Pay & Benefits; Policy & Procedures; Recruitment; and Termination. And, where appropriate, answers cross-reference to other questions for a fuller explanation or more information.
- Author BiographyANGELA CARR is Principal at Carr McCrea & Associates which she founded in 2009. Carr McCrea (www.carrmccrea.ie) is a niche HR consulting firm, bringing a project management approach to HR. Angela has over 17 years' experience in senior HR roles, latterly as part of a senior HR management team, and Head of Resourcing for a large global financial institution, and is a regular contributor to HR and business publications.
- Author(s)Angela Carr
- PublisherOak Tree Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOak Tree Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.