All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive introduction to drawing, Michael Sanders shares his many inventive and foolproof drawing techniques with many art materials - developed from years of teaching both beginners and improvers. With insight to all drawing media, with ingenious hints and tips for getting great results fast. Each chapter explores how to draw a popular subject, starting with art technique - focused exercises before moving on to a step-by-step drawing. Quick and clever drawing techniques covered include: sketching, smudging through stencils, drawing with an eraser, blending with water or solvent, masking and resisting using candle wax, and indenting and scraping.
- Author BiographyMichael Sanders studied graphic art at Plymouth College of Art and Ceramics at Bristol University. He went on to become a graphic artist and signwriter, then a potter, tutor and professional artist. He still teaches and he now runs painting holidays in the UK and Europe. He regularly writes articles for art magazines, loves boats and travelling, and he enjoys music, the theatre and teaching art.
- Author(s)Michael Sanders
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.