All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover your zest for life and inspire your soul. This pocket-sized book offers you a wealth of postures, routines and techniques to help you maximize your energy levels. It draws on a variety of different practices - including yoga, chi gong, reflexology, massage, pilates, reiki, and aerobic routines. With clear, easy-to-follow instructions accompanied by stunning photography, this fabulous little pocket book will help you to make profound changes to your health and well-being. Whether you are at home, in the office or even at the park, there is an exercise in this book suitable for you. Banish the build-up of everyday lethargy - fast.
- Author BiographyJanet Wright is a freelance journalist specializing in health, fitness and natural beauty. She is the author of several books including DBP's Top 100 Health Tips, and has written for The Guardian, Daily Mirror, Health & Fitness Magazine, Prima, Nature, Channel 4 and Vogue Australia, among others.
- Author(s)Janet Wright
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleQuick and Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.