All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHomemade quilts add interest and colour to a room and often become family heirlooms, being passed down to the next generation. Despite being much-loved items, though, many people are put off by the amount of time and effort required to create a quilt. Cue Lynne Goldsworthy, quilter and creator of popular quilting blog Lily's Quilts, with a gorgeous collection of quilts that are quick and easy to make with your sewing machine - some can even be done in a weekend. Quick & Easy Quilts focuses on projects made from big blocks, meaning that the finished project, whilst still beautiful, can be made in a fraction of the time. With her bright, modern designs and easy to follow instructions, this is a must-have book for any wannabe quilter. Twelve stunning quilts include the bright and lively Summer Picnic quilt and the impactful Superva quilt, whilst a further 8 smaller projects include bed runners, wall hangings, cushion covers and more.
- Author BiographyLynne Goldsworthy is a modern British quilter who quilts and works under the name Lily's Quilts. She is a regular magazine and book contributor as well as being the co-author of 500 Quilt Blocks. She co-runs the online quilting magazine Fat Quarterly, who also organise quilting retreats in the UK.
- Author(s)Lynne Goldsworthy
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.