Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics! Get started using QuickBooks 2010 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions make it easy to ramp up on the latest release of this powerful small business financial software. Follow along and learn how to customize bookkeeping, process invoices, manage payroll, track inventory, run reports, and much more. Get up to speed on QuickBooks 2010 in time with help from the practical, fast-paced guide. Use these handy guideposts: Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks Need-to-kw facts in concise narrative Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things Bonus information related to the topic being covered Errors and pitfalls to avoid Thomas E. Barich has been working with QuickBooks for more than 10 years, providing QuickBooks consulting services, and using it to manage his own small business ventures.
- Author BiographyThomas Barich has been working with QuickBooks for more than 10 years, and uses it to manage his own small business ventures.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Barich,Thomas E. Barich
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleQuickSteps
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.