All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2012 - but only if you spend more time using the program than figuring out how it works. Take control with this Missing Manual. You'll t only learn how and when to use specific features, you'll also get basic accounting advice to help you through the learning process. * Set up QuickBooks. Arrange files and preferences to suit your company's needs. * Manage your business. Track inventory, control spending, run payroll, and handle income. * Follow the money. Examine everything from customer invoices to year-end tasks. * Find key info quickly. Take advantage of QuickBooks' reports, Company Snapshot, and search tools. * Streamline your workflow. Set up the Home page and Online Banking Center to meet your requirements. * Build and monitor budgets. Learn how to keep your company financially fit. * Share your financial data. Work with your accountant more efficiently.
- Author BiographyBonnie Biafore is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 20 year's experience helping clients, large and small, make project management excellence part of their business strategies. She is the author of 20 books about project management, investing, personal finance, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks, and other software programs.
- Author(s)Bonnie Biafore
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1176 g
- Width179 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.