Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- Description-- QuickBooks 2001: The Official Guide shows readers how to use each component of QuickBooks to manage their business -- from creating and tracking invoices, to paying bills and reporting payroll elements to the government, to tracking inventory and reconciling bank statements and includes details on new electronic invoicing features.-- Officially endorsed by Intuit. Marketing support from Intuit will promote exposure and awareness of this title.-- Comprehensive coverage. Our book covers both the QuickBooks and QuickBooks Pro products.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight959 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.