All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIf just thinking about financial management gives you a headache, personal finance software is better than aspirin. Quicken is tops, and Quicken 2009 For Dummies is the quickest and easiest way to put it to work. Here's the plain-English guide to using the newest update of the nation's leading personal finance software. A leading CPA shows you how to track your finances day to day, keep your checkbook and pay bills online, and even plan for tax time with Quicken. Learn as much or as little as you need to kw - just how to keep your checkbook straight, or even how Quicken helps manage stocks and the business end of rental property. Install and set up Quicken 2009, or update data files from a previous version Learn to make a budget that's flexible eugh to work for your family or your business Keep your checkbook up to date, handle banking transactions online, and use Quicken calculators Print Quicken reports to help you track cash flow, identify missing checks, summarize spending, and more Set up tax-deferred or brokerage accounts and buy and sell securities Track your credit cards and bank accounts as well as mortgages, loans, and other debts Use Quicken's Home & Business or Rental Property Manager versions to keep your business books Handle payroll for business or household employees Track deductions to make tax preparation easier With Quicken 2009 For Dummies, you'll feel like a financial wizard!
- Author BiographyStephen L. Nelson is a CPA in Redmond, Washington. Nelson has an undergraduate degree in accounting, a Master of Business Administration degree in fi nance, and a Master of Science degree in taxation. He's spent more than two decades helping individuals, real estate investors, and businesses manage their fi nances - usually, in part, by better use of computer systems such as Quicken.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.