All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic guide to the market-leading personal finance software returns, updated and revised throughout! In the latest edition of this perennial bestseller, financial expert Stephen Nelson shows you how to take control of your finances and get them in order quickly with Quicken 2014, the number one personal finance software on the market. Nelson provides you with a helpful introduction to all the latest features and enhancements to Quicken and shares expert advice on managing your bills; reconciling bank accounts online; recording credit card and other transactions; tracking investments, mortgages and other assets and liabilities; and more. * Walks you through installing and setting up Quicken, maintaining your financial information safely on a computer, setting a budget, and creating financial reports * Highlights ways to save money for college or retirement, minimize taxes, and maintain detailed financial records * Zeroes in on paying bills online; managing mutual funds, stocks, and bonds; and keeping track of loans and other debts * Presents a fun and friendly approach to a topic that many people find intimidating or overwhelming Whether you're a first-time Quicken customer or looking to take advantage of the latest updates the new version has to offer, Quicken 2014 For Dummies will help you get your personal finances in order in time!
- Author BiographyStephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. He belongs to the American Institute of CPAs and holds an MBA in Finance and a Masters in Taxation. His 100-plus books, including QuickBooks For Dummies and Quicken For Dummies, have sold more than four million copies.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date02/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight566 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.