All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake control of your personal finances with this popular, easy guide! Quicken is the country's most popular and highly recommended personal finance software, and with Quicken For Dummies, you can harness the power of this practical financial tool to manage bills, reconcile bank accounts, track investments, and much more! Personal finance expert and CPA Stephen L. Nelson lends his expertise to this accessible, easy-to-read guide, which has been fully updated to reflect the new features of Quicken available in its newest version. You can quickly learn how to use Quicken to record credit card transactions, track mortgages and other liabilities, minimize taxes, maximize savings, maintain detailed records, and build a solid foundation for creating better financial plans. * Covers updated features in the newest version of the increasingly popular Quicken software * Empowers readers to fight the bad habits and decisions that lead to large debts and minimal or nexistent savings * Demystifies the software's features for tracking everyday finances, managing investments, and evaluating the tax implications of financial decisions * Offers invaluable advice and expertise from author Stephen L. Nelson, a recognized authority on personal finance Every step toward better finances is a step in the right direction. Let Quicken For Dummies start your journey toward increased savings, lowered debt, and a more secure financial future.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Nelson is an author and CPA. He provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. He is the author of over 100 books, including all editions of QuickBooks For Dummies and Quicken For Dummies, which have sold more than 2 million copies.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight518 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.