All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short but comprehensive book covers the history, culture, politics and ecomics of India: A fascinating land of contrasts.
- Author BiographyAline Dobbie was born in India as the daughter of a Scottish army officer serving in the Indian army. She lived in India for the first 16 years of her life, speaking Hindi, Urdu and English. Still a regualar visitor, Aline is the author of books and other publications about the country which she regards as her second home.
- Author(s)Aline Dobbie
- PublisherQuicklook Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleQuicklook Books
- Place of PublicationGrittleton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuicklook Books Limited
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.47
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.39
- AU $29.66Trending at AU $33.55
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.90
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.