All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionDo you still miss your little Bonnie? This one sentence, spoken by a male voice in anymous phone call, is all it takes to drag Eve Duncan right back to that horrifying moment years ago when her only daughter vanished without a trace. Since then, Eve's life has become an obsession to find her daughter's remains. Only one man--a brilliant, ruthless killer--kws the truth about what happened to Bonnie. But taunting Eve might be his first and last mistake...For Eve is armed with more than just her talent as a forensic sculptor. She brings with her former Navy SEAL Joe Quinn, an Atlanta detective who will do anything to help Eve put the pain of Bonnie's death to rest. Even if he has to lie to the woman he cares about the most. And even if this killer wants thing more than to lure Eve further and further into his swamp of madness...
- Author BiographyIris Johansen is the New York Times bestselling author of Chasing the Night, Blood Game, Eve, and Eight Days to Live, among others. She began writing after her children left home for college, and first achieved success in the early 1980s writing category romances. In 1991, she began writing suspense historical romance novels, and in 1996 she turned to crime fiction, with which she has had great success. She lives near Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Iris Johansen
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleEve Duncan Forensics Thrillers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight181 g
- Width99 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.