All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionI love my mommy because she gives me great big hugs. I love my daddy because he takes naps with me. These two beloved, best-selling concept books, richly illustrated by Ashley Wolff, are w available as board books for small hands. The youngest nursery tots will appreciate how phrases and actions from their own experiences also apply to animal babies. Each book begins with an affectionate scene between a human parent and child, but moves on to care giving in animal families. She listens when I talk shows a mamma cat and her mewing kitten. She tucks me in features a kangaroo with her joey peeking out of her pouch. He sings me songs shows a gray wolf and his cub. In concept, text, and art, these are among the most warm and reassuring lap books ever.
- Author BiographyLaurel Porter-Gaylord is an artist as well as an author. Ashley Wolff is the creator and illustrator of many popular picture books.
- Author(s)Laurel Porter Gaylord
- PublisherDutton Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication30/03/2004
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width172 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ashley Wolff
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.