All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImproving human performance involves one of the hardest challenges in the kwn universe: changing the way people think. In constant demand as a coach, speaker, and consultant to companies around the world, David Rock has proven the secret to leading people (and living and working with them) is found in the space between our ears. If people are being paid to think, he writes, isn't it time the business world found out what the thing doing the work, the brain, is all about? Supported by the latest groundbreaking research, Quiet Leadership provides, for the first time, a brain-based approach that will help busy leaders, executives, and managers improve their own and their colleagues' performance. Quiet leaders are masters at bringing out the best performance in others. They improve the thinking of people around them - literally improving the way their brains process information - without telling anyone what to do. Given how many people in today's companies are being paid to think and analyse, improving our thinking is one of the fastest ways to improve performance. This book offers a practical, six-step guide to making permanent workplace performance change by unleashing higher productivity, new levels of morale, and greater job satisfaction.
- Author BiographyDavid Rock is a consultant and leadership coach who advises corporations around the world. The author of Coaching with the Brain in Mind, Quiet Leadership, and Personal Best, he is the CEO of Results Coaching Systems, a leading global consulting and coaching organization. He is on the advisory board of the international business school CIMBA and the cofounder of the NeuroLeadership Institute and Summit. He lives in Sydney, Australia, and New York City.
- Author(s)David Rock
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note27 pieces of black and white line art throughout
- Weight217 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.