All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon is an exciting, vibrant and often isy city but this busy metropolis also has a quiet side. Siobhan Wall encourages Londoners and visitors to the capital to wander away from the crowds and discover calm amid the hustle and bustle. This is a guide to over 100 quiet places to enjoy a delicious meal or tasty snack, to be tempted by treats in gourmet delicatessens, to relax with a drink or enjoy afteron tea in peaceful surroundings. With evocative photographs and a short description for each location, including travel, access and contact details, Quiet London: Food and Drink reveals hidden, tranquil places in one of the world's liveliest cities.
- Author BiographySIOBHAN WALL is a writer and artist. She has worked as a senior lecturer, teaching photography, cultural studies, video production and fine art for over ten years at universities in London and Oxford. Her artwork has been exhibited alongside Paula Rego and at the Whitechapel Art Gallery and ICA in London. She is the author of Quiet London, Quiet Amsterdam and Quiet Paris. She lives Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Siobhan Wall
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note120 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight204 g
- Width120 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.54
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $12.45Trending at AU $13.91
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.15
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.45
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.