Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExperience a deeper relationship with God by praying the Quiet Spaces way. Quiet Spaces is BRF's prayer and spirituality journal. Published three times a year, each edition journeys through up to nine themes drawn from the Bible, spiritual writers, the natural world, the lives of Christians from across the centuries or from Christian spiritual traditions. Each theme is explored in twelve prayerful ways using creative activities, your personal faith experience, poetry, liturgy, reflection, imagining and meditation, helping you into a heart encounter with God. Ideal both for those who have discovered the benefits of reflection, meditation and contemplation and are looking for a resource to guide their periods of quiet and for people coming to reflection and meditation for the first time. Contributors in this issue: Lisa Cherrett, Lynne Chitty, Jean Marie Dwyer, John Fitzmaurice, Bridget Hewitt, Dorinda Miller, Andrea Skevington. Sally Smith, Fiona Stratta
- Author BiographySally Smith enjoys creating spaces that enable encounter with God through leading Quiet Days and creating prayer corners and stations. She has led prayer groups in her local church, works as a spiritual director and as a freelance writer and editor. She has a diploma in Theological Studies.
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleQuiet Spaces
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width120 mm
- Height167 mm
- Edited bySally Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.