All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 100-page, illustrated activity book inspires and encourages positive thinking and mindful meditation. The all-age art therapy activities in Quiet The Mind include: COLORING - AFFIRMATIONS - VISUALIZATION EXERCISES - JOURNALING - MANDALAS - A SCAVENGER HUNT and much more! Turn your attention away from the external world in towards your own personal power by coloring dozens of line art illustrations. Positive affirmations scattered throughout the book deliver encouragement and reminders of self-worth. Lined pages offer plenty of room for a personal diary. Not sure what to write about? Quiet the Mind provides a plentitude of suggestions. The book also contains instructions for creating mandala art, as well as exercises that will reveal insights you may t have been aware of. Coloring and keeping a diary (at any age) are simple ways to find peace from within. Visit MyDreamsMatter.com for more inspirational fun!
- Author BiographyQuiet The Mind is a combination of the author's background in graphic design, illustration, positive thinking, and writing. Quiet The Mind is her third self-published book. The first, Live Life For A Living compliments her inspirational blog: www.MyDreamsMatter.com. The second, My Dreams Matter: Mandala Coloring Book Journal is another art-therapy activity book focusing on coloring and journaling. Born and raised in Wisconsin by her single mother and three brothers. Influenced by the world through her military father. Rozine has lived in Colorado; Texas; Arizona; Florida; Chicago, Illinois; and currently in Los Angeles, California. Her husband is originally from Cairo, Egypt and they visit his family there often. Lynnette Rozine Prock can be reached via email at inspiration@MyDreamsMatter.com.
- Author(s)Lynnette Rozine Prock
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.62Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.