All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionLearn from the inspiring story of JEFF BRAND, leading real estate authority, as he shares: overcoming obstacles; committing to hard work, integrity, and other respectful traits; trusting in faith; developing lifelong, influential relationships; setting goals; sticking to commitments; progressing real estate sales into a career; and helping others. Life's unexpected happenings and surprising turn of events give us opportunities to adapt and progress. Here's the remarkable journey of Jeff Brand, a quiet yet hard-working man who despite overcoming personal and business obstacles, remained driven and determined to ultimately become an awarded, industry-leading real estate expert. Brand boldly lives out a consistent theme in this inspiring book: never let obstacles stand in the way of happiness and success. His journey hasn't always been easy, yet he prevailed doing what he had to do to keep life advancing. Brand's success is largely credited to his intense, lifelong love for work and strong business-minded sense, which started in childhood. Still he quickly points to other, more powerful influences-faith, unfaltering support, and personal conviction-as bigger contributors to his accomplishments. Brand's story exposes how these powerful influences shape, guide, and direct a person; build strong character; and create a foundation of virtuous principles to use in day-to-day life. Brand recounts the significance of work in his life, describing his quick-growing real estate practice as well as why and how he methodically added staff to improve business. Growing pains and years spent creating and refining processes and tools for streamlined operations are also revealed. Brand's passion, life's lessons, and supportive relationships are inspirational; his experience makes him a credible educator-in and out of real estate, offering guidance, tools, and resources to help others succeed in business and life.
- Author BiographyJEFF BRAND is a respected real estate expert actively practicing real estate since 1995 in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Brand, a licensed broker associate/REALTOR(r), is also the leader of his nationally ranked real estate team, Jeff Brand & Associates. As an accomplished and dynamic real estate agent and leader, Brand is a valuable resource to both clients and real estate agents offering unsurpassed levels of experience, integrity, market knowledge, and client services. Brand lends guidance as a keen businessman and shares expertise as a top real estate producer to further enhance clients' experiences as well as offer guidance to agents wanting to improve overall operations. Brand's expertise covers a multitude of real estate topics with specialization in team development and real estate sales-to-business evolution. Brand and his high-volume, top-producing team excel in both local and state markets as well as within the RE/MAX International organization achieving such accolades as the Diamond Club Award, International Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement, and Circle of Legends. www.JeffBrand.com.
- Author(s)Jeff Brand
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.