All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuilling is a traditional papercraft that has been popular for many years. This delightful book provides 20 easy yet imaginative designs covering a range of animals such as cats, dogs, sheep, a hippopotamus, a fox, giraffes and an alpaca, and includes three-dimensional designs. The projects are cute and whimsical, and quick to make. They will appeal to experienced quillers looking for new ideas and inspiration, as well as beginners who wish to take up this delightful craft. The completed designs can be used to decorate greetings cards, picture frames, invitations, and many other stationery and household items.
- Author BiographyDiane Boden first discovered quilling in 1982. Shortly after that she joined The Quilling Guild and went on to become a freelance craft tutor, running quilling classes and workshops all over the UK. Recently she and her husband bought J.J. Quilling Supplies, the successful online supplier of all things quilling previously owned by fellow quiller Janet Jenkins. Diane specialises in miniature quilling (working with strips 2mm wide or less) and is known for her meticulous, detailed work and imaginative designs. She is the author of Miniature Quilling (publ. August 2007) and Quilled Greetings Cards (publ. May 2005). Diane lives in Petts Wood, Kent.
- Author(s)Diane Boden
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight118 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.