All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewned quiller, Jane Jenkins explains all the techniques needed using step by step photographs and clear instructions. She has designed a beautiful project to go with each technique, so that readers can produce lovely quilled work while building their skills. Learn this addictive craft from closed loose coils and alternative side looping to fringed flowers, crimping, zigzagging and tendrils, while creating a Victorian Fan, an Art Nouveau Iris, Foxgloves, a Butterfly and more. Patterns are provided for all the projects. Ideal for beginners, but with plenty to inspire experienced quillers too.
- Author BiographyJane Jenkins was born and has lived in East Yorkshire virtually all of her life. She had worked as a teacher for nine years when, in 1981, her husband, Paul, brought home a book from the library, and the fascination with quilling began. Since then she has been teaching in local Adult Education classes and in workshops nationwide. In 1982 she and Paul started a small business, making and selling paper strips and designs for quilling. The business has since expanded to sell books, kits and videos throughout the world. Jane, a founding member of the International Quilling Guild, was made Honorary Vice-President for her contribution to quilling. Jane has two daughters, Cate and Jo, who are themselves accomplished quillers, and is at her happiest at home, designing new ways to quill.
- Author(s)Jane Jenkins
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSearch Press Classics
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note210 colour illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.