All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimply stitched rustic apples, buttoned quirky birds, beautiful bunnies, a family of teddy bears, cute cats, country dolls and homespun hearts are just some of the patterns in this book, all created with flair and originality by Anne-Pia. She also includes a fun range of Christmas angels and swmen, a Father Christmas and a quilted wallhanging. Accompanied by illustrations, patterns and templates these charming projects and Anne's easy-to-follow- instructions make this book a must-have for anyone looking for unusual gift ideas, or something special for the home.
- Author BiographyAnne-Pia Godske Rasmussen is a well-known and successful textile artist, creating unique and charming dolls, bags, accessories and items for the home using a range of brightly coloured, distinctive fabrics. After studying pottery at art school she went on to develop her own designs in patchwork. Her designs are both beautiful and useful and her work has a neat finish, so they are as stunning viewed from the back as they are from the front. Anne-Pia lives and works in Denmark.
- Author(s)Anne-Pia Godske Rasmussen
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note325 colour illustrations
- Weight547 g
- Width245 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.