All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the art of quiltmaking with this step-by-step guide. Quilter's Academy is the must-have series that guides beginners step-by-step from the basics of quiltmaking to complete mastery with easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on exercises. Building on the lessons found in the first three volumes, Quilter's Academy Vol. 4 - Senior Year explores a variety of more complex piecing techniques such as Y-seams and partial seams, as well as introducing the most exciting design yet - the star. This volume also includes a bonus section with complete instructions for 16 projects that are perfect for practicing your new found skills.
- Author BiographyHarriet & Carrie Hargrave run their own hugely successful quilt shop, Treadle Arts.
- Author(s)Carrie Hargrave,Harriet Hargrave
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight503 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.