All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster precuts with this compete and indispensable guide to working with Charm Packs, Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turvers, and more! Sew 25 traditional blocks from squares, half-square triangles, and precut strips with timesaving tips and tricks from the one and only Missouri Star Quilt Company. You'll cover all the basics, including precut options, standard quilt sizes and needle types. Plus, finish your quilt like a pro with yardage and cutting info for borders, backings, and bindings! Easy-to-use charts, tables, and illustrations are at your fingertips in this handy, spiral-bound guide that's easy to take with you.
- Author BiographyMissouri Star Quilt Co. is a grassroots business that started in 2008 in Hamilton, Missouri. The family-run company began with a brick-and-mortar shop and an online store. In just seven short years, it has revitalized the small town of Hamilton and introduced thousands of people to quilting.
- Author(s)Missouri Star Quilt Co.
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width144 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.