All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHear their stories, see their studios and favorite quilts, and learn how to make beautiful quilts of your own. Quilters, Their Quilts, Their Studios, Their Stories connects you with thirty of the top quilters in the industry, so you can learn the craft from the best. This book includes beautiful photography of thirty quilting studios and spotlights the most important aspects of the world of quilting, including cutting tables, fabric and supply storage, quilt display treatments, and more. You'll also discover each quilter's personal story of their journey with quilting, along with their favorite personally-designed quilt patterns or their favorite pattern.
- Author BiographyJO PACKHAM has been President of Chapelle Ltd. for more than 30 years. In partnership with Stampington & Co., Jo publishes the bestselling magazines Where Women Create, Where Women Cook, and Where Women Create Business. Jo has also established a new imprint with Quarry: WWC Press, under which titles will be authored by the leading craft, food, and business experts in the world. She has authored, compiled, or packaged more than 500 titles in her career. Jo is President and cofounder of The Creative Connection. She resides in Ogden, UT.
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width222 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.