Quilting Your Style: Make-it-unique Embellishing Techniques by Leah Fehr (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the tricks to embellishing with this fun and creative step-by-step guide to dozens of techniques. Finally, a book that takes the mystery out of embellishing! Now you too can learn the secrets to creating wonderful quilts with that personal touch. Discover the secrets of beading, pin tucks, yo-yos, couching, ruching, appliqueing, and more with step-by-step instructions - all of which start with a simple 5-inch square.
- Author BiographyLeah Fehr started quilting aged 12. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Leah Fehr
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight395 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.