All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the unique Circle of Nine quilt setting technique, and enjoy almost limitless creative and colour possibilities. The unique quilt setting technique is back and updated with new patchwork projects and tips for designing quilts that are simple to make with stunning results. Using simple quilt blocks and focus fabrics or block variations, the Circle of Nine setting offers limitless creative and colour possibilities. It is fully illustrated piecing and sewing instructions include sewing tips and techniques to make the projects easy eugh for a beginner to sew. It includes a how-to section explaining the fundamentals of the Circle of Nine quilt setting so any quilter, from beginner to expert, can use the setting scheme to design a quilt using their favourite quilt block.
- Author BiographyJanet Houts is a graphic designer and quilter. Jean Ann Wright was the editor of Quilt magazine for 20 years.
- Author(s)Janet Houts,Jean Ann Wright
- PublisherLandauer Publishing
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationUrbandale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLandauer Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.