All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe family has sent Liam and Nora off to scorching hot Palm Springs until cooler heads in Philadelphia prevail. And Nora's t happy when everyone's favorite insurance investigator agrees to help find a missing heiress. But things are just heating up in the California desert; a dead Russian mobster held secrets and his wretched celebrity kids want at them -- and they want his millions, too. A retired PI who looks like Art Carney is betting the ponies, a psychotic gangster has Quinn by the ankles and there's a party at Frank Sinatra's house. Who's left to try and unravel it all? Only Quinn, and The Dead Man's Daughter.
- Author BiographyBorn in Africa to Canadian parents, LH Thomson won his first essay contest at age seven and decided right then and there he'd make a living as a writer. He has lived around the world and is a fan of all types of mystery writing, as well as American lit like Steinbeck and Styron. The author of the Liam Quinn and Max Castillo series', Thomson is a veteran former news reporter, is married to Lori, and they have six adopted pets together. They live in Edmonton.
- Author(s)Lh Thomson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.