Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA heartwarming story of a teenage boy from the right side of the tracks discovering the true meaning and spirit of Christmas from a boy and his family from the wrong side of the tracks. Quintin Thompson offers his classmate Freddie Cooper a ride home on Christmas Eve. Freddie offers Quintin an opportunity to spend Christmas Eve with his family. The simplest of gestures has a far-reaching ripple effect that will change the lives of their respective families. The feeling of love for family and your fellow man leaves the reader with a renewed sense of hope that the spirit of Christmas is alive and well. See how 24 hours can dramatically change the lives of two families when they welcome the spirit of Christmas into their life.
- Author(s)MR Jim Lutz
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.