Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIdentify and break associations related to your smoking habit. Choose ONE association to start with and smoke anytime EXCEPT DURING that association. Then, break the next association, etc. Track progress daily with Special Calendar located inside book.
- Author BiographyI was hopelessly addicted to cigarettes back in the 1980's and 90's. I was up to two and a half packs a day and could not even remember how good it felt to be a non-smoker. I developed this quit smoking plan back in 1992. I really thought that the best I could hope for was to cut back but instead ended up being a complete non-smoker in just six months! The plan includes a special smoking calendar, a list of the most common associations related with smoking and an easy to follow guide.
- Author(s)Michael Rossa
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.