All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of quotes for joyful living contains 36 large full-color images with quotes inscribed, plus a collection of quotations that address the issues of living a life of courage, joy, and purpose. These quotes span the millennia from Lao Tzu to Gandhi - from William Shakespeare to John F. Kennedy - from - Leonardo da Vinci to Helen Keller - and include a number of sayings by the author.
- Author BiographyJonathan Lockwood Huie is known as The Philosopher of Happiness. Mr. Huie writes the popular Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote which is available on-line at www.DreamThisDay.com and via free email subscription. For 30 years, Mr. Huie was a highly successful technologist and executive of Silicon Valley start-up companies, bearing titles such as Senior Vice President and Chief Architect. After one of his start-ups was acquired in 2000, Jonathan directed his attention toward the human issues of happiness, life satisfaction, work-life balance, and cooperative behavior (teamwork).
- Author(s)Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.