All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of inspiring quotations contains 36 large full-color images with quotes inscribed, plus a collection of quotes selected to address both the realm of the spirit and the concerns of everyday living. These quotes span the millennia from Confucius to Martin Luther King, Jr. - from Aristotle to Albert Einstein - from St. Francis of Assisi to Mother Teresa - and include a number of sayings by the author.
- Author BiographyJonathan Lockwood Huie is known as The Philosopher of Happiness. Mr. Huie writes the popular Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote which is available on-line at www.DreamThisDay.com and via free email subscription. For 30 years, Mr. Huie was a highly successful technologist and executive of Silicon Valley start-up companies, bearing titles such as Senior Vice President and Chief Architect. After one of his start-ups was acquired in 2000, Jonathan directed his attention toward the human issues of happiness, life satisfaction, work-life balance, and cooperative behavior (teamwork).
- Author(s)Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.