Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of love and celebration contains both inspiring and humorous quotations, plus 36 full-color images, many with quotes inscribed, These quotes span the millennia from Plato to Mae West - from William Shakespeare to Oscar Wilde - from John Keats to Mary Anne Radmacher - and include a number of sayings by the author.
- Author BiographyJonathan Lockwood Huie, co-author of Simply An Inspired Life, is known as The Philosopher of Happiness. Mr. Huie writes the popular Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote which is available on-line at http: //www.DreamThisDay.com and via free email subscription. For 30 years, Mr. Huie was a highly successful technologist and executive of Silicon Valley start-up companies, bearing titles such as Senior Vice President and Chief Architect. After one of his start-ups was acquired in 2000, Jonathan directed his attention toward the human issues of happiness, life satisfaction, work-life balance, and cooperative behavior (teamwork).
- Author(s)Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.