Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional Arrangement The Quran is a unique book and unlike any other book, it does t have a beginning, middle or the end. It is t arranged according to different topics or subject matter. The traditional Quran is arranged in accordance with the inner requirements of its message as a whole, and t in the chrological order in which the individual passages were revealed.In retrospect, a discussion of varying subjects within a same chapter may appear unconnected and may cause confusion and misunderstanding, especially for those t familiar with the uniqueness of the Quran. In this book, a new radical approach is taken as the Quran is presented according to the subject matter. The volume 1 is about the Old and New Testament Prophets accoding to the Quran. This work is based upon, The Message of the Quran by Muhammad Asad;the only authentic and authoritative translation and explanation of the Quran.
- Author BiographyThe author is from Pakistan, who came to the US in 1976 at the age of 26 years. Although he grew up in a Muslim home, the interest in religion only developed while living in the US. The great dichotomy that exists in this great society, where children born to single mothers are deprived of some basic human rights of having two parents and so on. The author is a full time pediatrician concerned with the welfare of children, seeking answers in religion and morality when the present system has failed our children.
- Author(s)Farooq Mirza
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.