Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Raymond A Gillings: I was birth and rear up in Jamaica as a youngster, I grew up in a little district in ST Thomas by the name of Newmonkland: Which is around ninety miles from Kingston Jamaica, I resided their until I was 27, years of age. Opportunity kck at the age of 27, the United State, and the Jamaican government had a contract, whereat the United State recruit men from Jamaica to come to the US to do farm work labor. And I was recruited to work in the USA: There was a first and a second time recruiting for me, that was when I met this virtuous woman, by the name of Fossie, we got married in the year of Oct, 10/13/1980. We resided together as wife and husband, until the Lord called her home, in Dec,21,2009 at the age of 63. During these years, I have gotten to kw the Lord, through and by his word: Presently I am the assistant Pastor at a little building that goes by the name of ST Mary Holyness church, this is home for me. As I gracefully occupy this office, the Lord has shown me many things, I am a minister of reconciliation, this is the message that we bring to falling mankind. We all of sin and fall short of the glory of God: .
- Author(s)Raymond A Gillings
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.