All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionBuild automatic classification and prediction models using unsupervised learning About This Book* Harness the ability to build algorithms for unsupervised data using deep learning concepts with R* Master the common problems faced such as overfitting of data, amalous datasets, image recognition, and performance tuning while building the models* Build models relating to neural networks, prediction and deep predictionWho This Book Is For This book caters to aspiring data scientists who are well versed with machine learning concepts with R and are looking to explore the deep learning paradigm using the packages available in R. You should have a fundamental understanding of the R language and be comfortable with statistical algorithms and machine learning techniques, but you do t need to be well versed with deep learning concepts. What You Will Learn* Set up the R package H2O to train deep learning models* Understand the core concepts behind deep learning models* Use Autoencoders to identify amalous data or outliers* Predict or classify data automatically using deep neural networks* Build generalizable models using regularization to avoid overfitting the training dataIn Detail Deep learning is a branch of machine learning based on a set of algorithms that attempt to model high-level abstractions in data by using model architectures. With the superb memory management and the full integration with multi-de big data platforms, the H2O engine has become more and more popular among data scientists in the field of deep learning. This book will introduce you to the deep learning package H2O with R and help you understand the concepts of deep learning. We will start by setting up important deep learning packages available in R and then move towards building models related to neural networks, prediction, and deep prediction, all of this with the help of real-life examples. After installing the H2O package, you will learn about prediction algorithms. Moving ahead, concepts such as overfitting data, amalous data, and deep prediction models are explained. Finally, the book will cover concepts relating to tuning and optimizing models.
- Author BiographyDr. Joshua F. Wiley has over four years of experience as a statistical consultant and data scientist, first as a member of the UCLA Statistical Consulting Group and later through work and consulting in industry. He develops or co-develops five software packages for the popular R programming language, was a member of the organizing committee for the useR! 2014 international conference, and has given a number of talks on programming and data science using R. Joshua completed his PhD at the University of California, Los Angeles, where he focused on leveraging advanced quantitative methods to understand the complex interplay of psychosocial, behavioral, and physiological processes as they pertain to psychological and physical health. Joshua has published over 15 journal articles and writes books on leveraging statistics and R to understand data and the world around us.
- Author(s)Joshua F. Wiley
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.