All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionA very happening dead place, St. Stool Cemetery, is back with its many ghoulish residents in this second volume of humorous comic strips with macabre wit. From a loudmouthed zombie hand and an emo teenage ghost to poetic crows named Edgar and Allan, the entertaining figures of this dark neighbourhood are just trying to go about their daily lives, regardless of whether they are actually living. Drawn in a bold style that complements the big personalities of the characters, these humorous strips will endear fans of comics to each story arc and reveal the illustrated land of St Stool Cemetery as a place worth revisiting.
- Author BiographyAitor I. Erana is an illustrator with a journalism degree. He works as a character designer and comic artist.
- Author(s)Aitor I. Erana
- PublisherDiabolo Ediciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiabolo Ediciones, S.L.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.