All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Dacha to Winter Palace, from Easter Eggs to Kremlin, here is a photographic alphabet of everything we love best about Russia. The Russian Federation is a vast land of forests and steppes, deserts, rivers, lakes and big cities. Over centuries of splendour, revolution and change, our country has produced some of the greatest scientists, sportsmen and women, writers, dancers and composers in the world. The perfect introduction to a fascinating country.
- Author BiographyPRODEEPTA DAS was born in Cuttack, in eastern India. He is a freelance photographer and author whose pictures have been published in over 20 children's books. In 1991, Inside India, which he also wrote, won the Commonwealth Photographer's Award. Prodeepta's books for Frances Lincoln are P is for Pakistan (9781847800893), Prita Goes to India (9781845074302), K is for Korea (9781847801333), We are Britain! (9781845071431), Geeta's Day (9781847801128), I is for India (9781845073206), J is for Jamaica (9781845076092), Kamal Goes to Trinidad (9781847800428), P is for Poland (9781847823528), T is for Turkey (9781845079987), S is for South Africa (9781847800183), R is for Russia (9781847801029) and B is for Bangladesh (9781845079185). VLADIMIR KABAKOV was born in Irkutsk, in Siberia. After leaving school, he did his military service in the Soviet Army and worked at the University of Irkutsk. He has been a carpenter, geologist and teacher, and is a sports coach and director of a St Petersburg youth club. He is also a writer and journalist. His latest Russian book, They say that Bears Don't Bite was published in 2007. Vladimir now lives in London, and returns to Russia every year. He is married with two children.
- Author(s)Vladimir Kabakov
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld Alphabet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date25/04/2017
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. map
- Weight177 g
- Width270 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Prodeepta Das
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementPB Reissue
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.