All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionRDSwin allows engineering students to take a aircraft design from first conceptual layout through functional analysis, leading to performance, range, weight, and cost results. By automating the grunt work of vehicle analysis, RDSwin makes eugh time for the student to truly learn design. RDSwin integrates Design Layout (CAD), aerodynamics, weights, propulsion (jet & prop), stability & control, sizing, range, performance, and cost analysis. All new, all-original code (even the CAD module), all optimized for aircraft conceptual design and analysis. A true 32-bit Windows Application, with Windows pulldown menus, popup boxes, fonts, graphics, dialog boxes, clipboard read/write, Undo/Redo, and more. RDSwin outputs analysis results and program data to popup boxes, text files, Windows printers, or directly to your spreadsheet, word processor, or internet browser.
- Author BiographyAIAA Fellow DAN RAYMER is a world-renowned expert in aerospace vehicle design. President of Conceptual Research Corporation, he received the 2010 AIAA Aircraft Design Award; the AIAA Summerfield Book Award; the Rockwell Engineer of the Year award; and the Purdue University Outstanding Aerospace Engineer Award. Dr. Raymer received B.S. and M.S. engineering degrees in Astronautics and Aeronautics from Purdue, an MBA from the University of Southern California, and the Doctorate of Engineering (Ph.D.) from the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology (KTH).
- Author(s)Daniel P. Raymer
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleAIAA Education Series
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.