Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.64Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionRF and Microwave Microelectronics Packaging presents the latest developments in packaging for high-frequency electronics. It will appeal to practicing engineers in the electronic packaging and high-frequency electronics fields and to academic researchers interested in understanding leading issues in the commercial sector. It covers the latest developments in thermal management, electrical/RF/thermal-mechanical designs and simulations, packaging and processing methods as well as other RF/MW packaging-related fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFranklin Kim,Ken Kuang,Sean S. Cahill
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.